Hitachi Off Campus Drive : Hitachi Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Hitachi :
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Job Description :
Global Treasury Operations hub in Bangalore deliver treasury services, infrastructure and know-how to manage cash & liquidity (includes short-term funding and investments), financial risks (foreign exchange, commodities) and relevant governance & controls (policies, procedures, operational platforms, reporting and controls) for the Hitachi Energy business.
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Performing SoP based tasks on daily basis and work closely with the allocated clusters and the HQ team in delivering expert transactional treasury operations services to Hitachi Energy globally.
- The key activities to be performed are as follows:
- Bank account administration & Bank access management
- Preparing cash forecasting report for the countries
- Analysis & Prepare reports on Bank fees, Dormant accounts and other processes.
- Daily operational cash management transactions from different banking portals
- Assist with account opening, product or service documentation.
- Settlement operations of fixed income, Derivatives and FX deals
- FX Management and Reporting
- Ensure compliance with Global Treasury internal control guidelines and policies; manage audit requests and implement process improvements
- Working on audit requests within own scope of responsibility.
- Analysis and prepare reports related to FX risk management, cash management & bank access management in given timeframe.
- Assist in resolution of audit queries and related activities at a global level
- Support on ad-hoc requests / projects from Global Treasury Operations.
Education and Skills :
- Finance/Controlling Shared service center/HUB experience or fresh university graduate with finance/controlling/treasury field of interest and study.
- On the job experience (1-2 years) or relevant finance/controlling education fresh graduate (as per Common Shared Services (CSS) hiring standards)
- Good spoken and written English skills (additional foreign languages used by key Hitachi Energy locations considered as an advantage)
- Good discipline for financial, routine tasks and ability to learn new skills via tailored on the job training
- Knowledge of and familiarity with standard IS collaboration and communication tools (outlook, office365, CSS workflow tool) as well as good excel skills
How To Apply Hitachi Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here