Apple Off Campus Drive : Apple Off Campus hiring for Software Development Engineer Role. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Apple :
We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own.
Join Apple’s Wireless technologies & Ecosystems team. We are searching talented, highly motivated and disciplined engineers to work across layers on groundbreaking cellular technologies. The position involves identifying and/or developing core cellular technologies that solves everyday problems for customers using iPhone, iPad, Watch and other wireless product lines. We are passionate about keeping our users connected 24/7 wherever they go. This team takes pride in not just coming up with proven software designs but also in disrupting traditional models of the cellular ecosystem. We do whatever it takes to bring user experience to the next level. Our members enjoy the flexibility to work on all aspects of Cellular Protocol software – SIM, NAS, AS and iOS interfaces, to come up with the best possible solution for any given problem.
Job Title: Software Development Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Entry Level
- The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You will be challenged. You will be inspired. And you’ll be proud. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
Education and Qualification:
- Bachelors/Master Degree in Computer Science, Electronics & communication, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience ranging from 6 months – 2 years in software development & testing skills.
- Strong Software Engineering skills including design, programming (using C, C++), scripting (Python preferred, Perl)
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong debugging, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently developing software in highly cross functional projects.
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways.
- Good to have either of the following skills –
- * Embedded Systems/ Embedded RTOS skills.
- * Virtual Prototype Model development using C++/SystemC is preferred
- * 3gpp/IEEE based Layer 1 and Layer 2 protocol stack software, integration experience
How To Apply Apple Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here