Alight Off Campus Drive : Alight off campus hiring fresher for Trainee Role for B.E / B.Tech / MBA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Alight :
For over 25 years, we’ve been a human capital and business partner to the world’s most influential companies, helping them get more out of their benefits, payroll and HR. Through data and technology, we help you and your people connect the dots between work and life, so you can act on insights to deliver better, broader, connected outcomes.
Job Description :
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive. With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Job Title : Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Kochi
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Understand the basic concepts of practical bookkeeping, accounting, and account reconciliations
- Develop a holistic understanding about various finance functions in GBS and build good rapport with all the teams
- Gain working knowledge in Workday and Adaptive planning tools
- Follow a structured learning pattern in O365 applications, especially in Excel and build a strong foundation
- Learn to perform analysis with large data sets
- Understand Alight’s business model by continuous learning (on the job and self-research)
- Gain business acumen in financial planning and analysis, business partnering and decision-making skills
- Work with key stakeholders in the business and ensure all operational financial risks are controlled and mitigated and suggest improvements as appropriate
- Assist stakeholders in financial forecasting and work closely with business to understand variances and write draft explanations
- Gain ability to form hypothesis, validate assumptions, test based on data gathered and write a cogent and logical report for MBR deck
- Support Managers/Directors in preparing BAU and adhoc presentation decks
- Provide assistance to internal and external auditors as required
- Develop leadership and talent management skills through hands-on experiences
- Involve in special projects and prototype minimum two mid-size projects within 12 months of internship period
- Ensure continuous improvement in verbal and written communication and presentation skills
How To Apply Alight Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link :Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here