redBus Off Campus Drive : redBus Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About redBus :
redBus.in is India’s largest online bus ticketing platform operating across India, SEA & LATAM (Part of GO-MMT group, Nasdaq: MMYT). We have the largest network of bus operators and satisfied customers booking upto 250,000 transactions a day through mobile and desktop channels. With over 150,000+ live routes in multiple continents we host the largest inventory of bus seats from private bus operators and state road transport corporations. We are a true Indian MNC with global presence and operations across India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Peru and Colombia. In India, redBus works with 3000 + bus operators with services across 50,000 + routes and a customer base of more than 50 lakhs.
Job Description :
redBus at its heart is about people. As the pioneer in our space, we are passionate about creating amazing experiences for passengers, partners and our people. Energized by a great work environment, where talent is nurtured, innovation is celebrated and challenges are conquered, we journey towards creating fulfilling moments for everyone whose lives we touch. Always striking a balance between getting the job done, while also having fun along the way. So here is to being a Great Place to Work!
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility:
- Design and development of features by writing clean, readable, reusable, testable, and maintainable code to build better user experiences.
- Writing the unit test procedure to test the feature or application built.
- Enhancements to the existing system.
- Documenting the functional requirements and creating the user guides required.
Education and Skills :
- We are seeking extremely smart programmers who are gung ho about large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers around the world.
- Must have strong experience working on Java, J2EE.
- Strong computer science fundamentals – HTTP, TCP/IP concepts, Web Servers, Threading, Caching, etc
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Good understanding & experience writing REST APIs.
- Experience in relational databases like MySQL/ Oracle.
- Looking for someone who is flexible and open to learning new technologies.
- Core Java, J2EE, Algorithms, Data Structures, OOPS, Myql, Java Script, Concurrency.
How To Apply redBus off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here