Alstom Off Campus Drive : Alstom off campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Trainee Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Alstom :
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Alstom’s product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Alstom has 150,000 vehicles in commercial service worldwide. With Bombardier Transportation joining Alstom on January 29, 2021, the enlarged Group’s combined proforma revenue amounts to €14 billion for the 12-month period ended March 31, 2021.
Job Description :
As a Software Designer, you will deliver software modules by ensuring detailed design and implementation of those modules. You will interface with Software Architect, Software designers and V&V designers and support program towards QCD commitments.
Job Title : Software Engineeer Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Contribute to the elaboration of Sw specification & architecture, in collaboration with the Sw.architect
- Perform development of Sw modules:Perform the Sw modules detailed design & coding
- Set up the Sw development tool chain
- Prepare and perform Sw module tests and verifications of his / her deliverables
- (“Designer” tests), prior to the ones formally performed by a dedicated V&V team
- (depending on Safety Integrity Level and associated Product development organization)
- Put the Sw workproduct under configuration management according to product
- Configuration Management Plan
- Support the Sw and Sw integration, together with the integrator to Sustain of the Sw
- Keep informed of the evolution of technologies through techno watch
- Contribute to TIS standardization by reusing existing solutions or by implementing reusable
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor/Post Graduate in Engineering – IT, CS, ECE & EEE or Equivalent
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organization
- Outstanding Technical leader with proven track record in managing multi software programs towards successful delivery.
- Be Innovative and demonstrate to peers and implement in creation of Reference Libraries, reusable codes, and model based developments
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organization.
- Team Player with prior experience in working with European customer is not mandatory but preferable
How To Apply Alstom Off Campus Drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here