Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon Off Campus hiring fresher for Business Operations Specialist Role for B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / MCA / M.Sc and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
Amazon.in is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join the Prime Partnerships business as a Business Operations Specialist. This position offers an exciting introduction to Amazon Prime and provides a training ground for success. This is a Full Time Contractual (FTC) role for a period of 1 year only.
Job Title : Business Operations Specialist
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 3 years
Role and Responsibility :
- Create and configure promotions for internal & external partners
- Coordinate with internal/external stakeholders to iterate on promotion constructs/inputs
- Collaborate with Prime stakeholders for performance tracking of promotions
- Support Prime partnerships business team with KPI Dashboards, Reporting, Invoicing etc.
- Prepare monthly invoicing report for partners and coordinate with partners for accounts receivables.
- Collaborate with business & CS to handle partner/ customer escalations.
Education and Skills :
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Bachelor’s degree and 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner
- Interest in e-Commerce/Online business
- Passion for innovation, automation and operational excellence
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here