Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon Off Campus hiring fresher for Support Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
The AISPL Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
Job Title : Support Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 1 year
Role and Responsibility :
- As a member of the AISPL Premium Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities. You will be surrounded by people that who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to a global list of customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
Education and Skills :
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here