Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon hiring for Testing Associate Role for B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.SC graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
Job Title : Testing Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experinence : Entry level
Role and Responsibility :
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Fire OS platform and Fire OS products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
Education and Skills :
- B.E, B.Tech., MSC IT and MCA
- Good Communication
- Testing Knowledge
- Good Analytical Skill
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here