American Express Off Campus Drive : American Express Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst – Risk & Info Management Role for any graduates and any batch graduates. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About American Express :
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day
Job Description :
We are seeking Risk professionals who want to be a part of the evolution for the next generation of risk management and capabilities. The incumbent will apply their expertise in the field of data analytics to identify credit risk and derive actionable insights. The successful candidate will work with a diverse set of internal and external data as well as structured and unstructured data. The scope of the role includes conducting independent risk assessments, providing effective challenge to first line teams, and ensuring that significant risks are promptly identified. Candidates are expected to have a deep appreciation for risk management techniques and an affinity for data and analytics.
Job Title : Analyst – Risk & Info Management
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Develop reporting requirements based on SCCL regulations
- Identify types of exposure within SCCL scope
- Define methodology to calculate and aggregate exposure for Single Counterparties
- Build governance framework and ongoing daily monitoring for largest obligors
- Conduct reviews to provide effective challenge to first line teams
- Manage the comprehensiveness, accuracy and timeliness of counterparty exposures
Education and Skills :
- Credit risk management experience;
- 0 – 2 years experience;
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen with a risk-reward control perspective;
- Experience with data-driven analytical tools (e.g. SQL, SAS, HIVE/HADOOP, R, Python);
- Ability to clearly communicate oversight findings to credit risk peers, business partners, and senior leaders;
- Demonstrates the courage to challenge the status quo;
- Demonstrates the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities under pressure;
- Proven ability to collaborate with colleagues across the Company
How To Apply American Express Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here