American Express Off Campus Drive : American Express Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / B.Sc / MBA graduates and any batch graduates. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About American Express :
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day
Job Description :
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- The CFR team helps drive profitable business growth by reducing the risk of fraud and maintaining our customers’ confidence in the security of our products. It utilizes an array of tools and ever-evolving technology to detect and combat fraud, minimize the disruption of good spending and provide a world class customer experience. The team leads efforts that leverage data and digital advancements to improve service and risk management as well as enable commerce and drive innovation. CFR is responsible for developing and monitoring statistical models for predicting individual and commercial’ behaviors such as credit risk, fraud risk, spending and revolve. These models are used for key business decisions made across the customer life cycle to manage risk and accelerate profitable business growth. Underpinning our growth as a company are the tools and capabilities that ensure we prudently take and manage risk in a viable way.
Education and Skills :
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience (Risk Management, Analytics)
- Proficiency with SAS/SQL/Python
- Experience in dealing with Commercial portfolios and understanding of financial statement is an added advantage.
- Experience of working in highly cross-functional environment with flexibility and adaptability to work with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to understand data, synthesize into real world meaning, break down business problems, and conduct brainstorming Strong people relationship building, management and influencing skills Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Post-graduation from a top tier college
How To Apply American Express Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here