AstraZeneca Drive : AstraZeneca hiring fresher for Associate Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About AstraZeneca :
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
Job Description :
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
Job Title : Associate Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Candidate should have good knowledge of IT product.
- Should have communication and multi task handling skills.
- Drive closure of local IT user calls within the specified SLAs.
- Act as a reliable point of contact for the Service Desk team for issue partner concerns & non-standard service requests
- Should have knowledge and experience in Installation, configuration and Managing of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Should have knowledge and experiences in desktops / laptops images
- Should have excellent troubleshooting skills on Windows Desktops / Laptop OS.
- Strong hardware troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge in windows Servers, Wi-Fi Router and Network devices.
- Installation and Management of mail application like MS Outlook.
- Backups and Profile migration for users
- User and security access management using Active Directory Services
- Basic knowledge in SEP antivirus, Defender & Print services
- Basic knowledge of DHCP, DNS, SCCM
- Should be ready to work in 24*7 rotational shift
- Knowledges in ITIL process
- Work experience in VC devices (Cisco, Polycom, Smart, Microsoft, etc.)
- Work experience in printers and print services.
How To Apply AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here