Barclays Off Campus Drive : Barclays Off Campus hiring fresher for Process Advisor Role for any graduate and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Barclays :
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Job Description :
To work in a team environment to log, the cases from Financial Ombudsman services and take appropriate action on the complaints. Processing complaints with the set of instructions within agreed timelines by combining analysis and judgment with speed & accuracy to consistently provide a high-level customer service. The role holder may be required to work flexibly across a variety of different activities. Activities include investigation of both customer complex queries and complaints
Job Title : Process Advisor
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Logging of the complaints from Financial Ombudsman services.
- Analyse the case and make appropriate action.
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to SMEs/ team leaders/ managers etc. in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions
Education and Skills :
- Minimum is graduation or as per your required education for this role
- Graduate in any discipline
- MS Office Applications (preferably, Excel, word & PowerPoint)
- Exposure on International payments types
- Experience of Back Office Operations systems and shaping new procedures and exchanging best practice to improve
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate fresher)
- Experience of working in a customer facing service environment
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
How To Apply Barclays Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here