Bhel Recruitment Drive : Bhel Recruitment fresher for Engineer/Executive Trainee Role for engineering of Civil, Mechanical, IT, Electrical, Chemical & Metallurgy Engineering, Finance and HR Professionals and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Bhel :
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides World class products and services and caters to core sectors of the indian economy viz., Power Generation and Transmission, Renewable Energy, Defence, Aerospace, Oil & Gas with over 180 product offerings to meet the needs of these sectors. With a widespread network of 16 Manufacturing Facilities, 02 Repair Units, 04 Regional Offices, 08 Service Centres, 1 subsidiary, 3 active joint ventures, 15 Regional Marketing Centres, 3 overseas offices and current project execution at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad, BHEL manufactures a wide range of high quality & reliable products adhering to national and international standards.
Job Description :
BHEL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic graduates in the disciplines of Civil, Mechanical, IT, Electrical, Chemical & Metallurgy Engineering, Finance and HR Professionals to contribute towards Nation building in the fields of Power, Industry, Transmission, Renewable Energy, Transportation, Energy Storage, Defence & Aerospace, Oil & Gas and Water.
Job Title : Bhel Engineer/Executive Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pan India
Experinence : Fresher
TRAINING & EMOLUMENTS :
- Candidates joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainees will undergo training for one year. During training period, basic pay of Rs 50,000/- in the scale of pay of Rs 50,000-1,60,000/- will be paid. After successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed as Engineers/Executives in the scale of pay of Rs 60,000-1,80,000/- with a basic pay of Rs 60,000/-.
- Besides Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (Currently 32.5% of Basic Pay), Perks and other Allowances (31% of Basic Pay) and benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Related Pay, Uniform, Company’s accommodation or HRA etc. will be admissible as per Company Rules as applicable from time to time. The approximate CTC is Rs 12.0 Lakhs per annum for ETs.
General Instructions :
- Application Fee and Processing fee will be applicable as indicated below:
- Applicable Fees* for BHEL Engineer/Executive Trainee (ET) – 2022 Recruitment
- Category —- Application Fee — Processing Fee
- UR/EWS/OBC —— Rs 500 — Rs 300 +GST
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen —— NIL — Rs 300 +GST
How To Apply Bhel Recuritment Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here