BlackRock Off Campus Drive: BlackRock off campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About BlackRock :
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets managing $8.6 trillion worldwide. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs. Headquartered in New York City, as of March 31, 2021, the firm has 16,000 employees in 68 cities and 38 countries around the world and a major presence in key global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa.
Job Description :
We offer the opportunity to work with a team of engaged professionals who strive to make quality software in addition to the opportunity to advance your abilities while learning about financial markets. You will have the chance to define and develop new capabilities and engage with multiple development teams and partners across the technology and investing teams.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Entry Level
Role and Responsibilities
- Development of back-end using REST and Java
- All aspects of software development including unit testing, performance optimization and resolving system issues.
- Providing support for our transaction cost platform and resolve issues that arise.
- Collaborate with other developers, market structure, and research teams to improve analysis capabilities
- Coming up with creative ideas for new features to enhance the user experience
Education and Skills :
- Experience developing applications using Angular 2(6 or higher)/React latest
- Experience developing applications in Java
- B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems & information retrieval
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix, and database technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in working with financial products and transaction cost analysis
How To Apply BlackRock Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here