Cisco Off Campus Drive : Cisco Off Campus hiring fresher for Business System Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech , M.E / M.Tech or a related field graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About Cisco :
Cisco enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Job Description :
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
Job Title : Business System Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Analyzes complex business problems, leveraging business and technical expertise to deliver business outcomes.
- Engages with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Provides technical expertise to advise on solutions, including standard products and features to address business issues and opportunities.
- Defines and maintains architecture standards, to ensure that application portfolio is aligned with business strategy
- Develops business process architecture to onboard new offers, RTM and monetization models
- Responsible for demos as part of the CI/CD process
- Accountable and Responsible for QA / QE activities including but not limited to creating Systems Integration Test cases and Performance Test Cases which are aligned to the Business Requirement Document and User Stories provided by Product Owners.
Education and Skills :
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- Minimum of an 8.0 (out of 10) CGPA or equivalent
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
How To Apply Cisco Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here