Citi Off Campus Drive : Citi Off Campus hiring fresher for Business Analyst Role for Bachelor’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Citi :
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
The Business Analytics Analyst is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provides actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions for Retail Bank products and understands the campaign management domain | KPIs | ROI | Channels.
- Responsible for analyzing the performance of campaign, ad-hoc analytic requests, and providing recommendations for increasing campaign profitability.
- Analyzes external and internal customer data using Hive, Python, Excel etc. to identify areas of opportunity across Retail bank customer lifecycle.
- Evaluates customers’ online/offline behavior and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the targeting strategy
- Analyzes A/B and Multi-variate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations to improve campaign efficiency and drive budget optimization.
- Responsible for performance forecasting of campaigns/products for the short-term and long term cohorts, backed up by data and business justifications.
- Work closely with Marketing, Pricing and Decision Management teams to drive revenue and growth for Retail Bank products and influence decision based on data behavior.
- Advises other marketing functions (e-commerce/website, online/offline advertising, brand, product development) as the knowledge owner for customer and market data.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline or graduate degree
- 0-2 years of work experience in marketing research, statistical or data analysis (or academic equivalent).
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to work with cross-functional partners and team members
- Adept at managing and manipulating data using Python, Hive/SQL.
How To Apply Citi Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here