Cogno AI Off Campus Drive : Cogno AI off campus hiring fresher for Associate QA Tester Role for B.E / B.Tech degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Cogno AI :
Cogno AI by AllinCall is an Omnichannel Cloud Communication-as-a-Service that uses a combination of ChatBots, Live Agent Chat, Cobrowsing, and Video Calling to provide a Delightful Customer Experience across all Digital Channels.We work with 50+ large Enterprise clients (ICICI Group, Kotak Group, HDFC Group, State Bank Group, Aditya Birla Group, Bajaj Group, etc).We are on a mission to build the best Communication Solutions for Businesses to help them with a delightful Customer Experience.
Job Description :
We are on a mission to build the best Communication Solutions for Businesses to help them with a delightful Customer Experience.
Job Title: Associate QA Tester
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Mumbai
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Test current products and identify deficiencies.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Identify the quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Oversee continuous improvement projects.
- Collect quality data.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management.
- Responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
Education and Qualification :
- B.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT is mandatory.
- 0-2 years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as Automation testing,
- Manual testing, Regression testing, Unit testing, Functional testing, Agile, and Scrum
- methodology testing.
- Experience with software QA tools like Browserstack, Selenium, etc.
- Experience with web security technology.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills, with superb attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply Cogno AI Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here