Colgate Off Campus Drive : Colgate Off Campus hiring fresher for Junior Analyst Role for Preferably Graduation in Commerce(B.Com,BAF,BMS(Finance)) graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
The Global Data Management (GDM) Analyst- Finance position supports business functions by providing master data expertise and managing the Finance master data governance and maintenance processes. Providing support and liaison with the business and the Global GDM Team with related projects and issue resolution of queries. Identify and implement improvements resulting in increased operational and business efficiency..
Job Title: Junior Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Mumbai
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibilities:
- Validate and ensure that all master data is accurate, complete and fully approved during the life cycle, in accordance to external and internal standards. Release/Reject requests and provide feedback on decision
- Monitor data processes to ensure compliance with process cycle times and related performance measures and KPIs,
- Monitors performance indicators/metrics for data within their span of responsibility and regularly reports status to supervisor
- Analyze data in the systems to support business functions when requested
- Providing consultancy and support in issues resolution
- Prepares and generates data quality reports and analysis
- Plans and executes data cleansing initiatives
- Participates and/or manages related projects
- Ensures internal control and SOX rules are followed along GDM governance process
- Provides training to end-users when needed or requested
- Develops and maintains Data Management related documentation (procedures, policies, end-user manuals, training materials, etc),
- Identifies improvement to Data Management governance process, tools or systems and works on their implementation when approved,
- Participates in audits, cooperates with internal and external auditors providing them required information,
- Analyzes data in the systems as a part of gap-fit analysis and/or Data Management standardization projects, identifies use of the certain data elements, attributes, fields, proposes standardized values and works on their implementation,
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor Degree Minimum
- Preferably Graduation in Commerce(B.Com,BAF,BMS(Finance))
- Freshers can apply
- 0-1 years of Experience
- End-users of GDM solutions from subsidiaries within the functional scope of responsibility
- Business functions representatives from all levels of organization being involved directly in GDM governance processes or being impacted by GDM
- Global GDM Domain Leaders and other regional GDM team members
- Other CBS Centers
- Project Teams
- Global IT Organization
- Other stakeholders required to solve master data issue or master data related conflict
How To Apply Colgate Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here