Deloitte Off Campus Drive: Deloitte Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst Trainee Role for any graduate and any batch graduates is eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Deloitte :
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Job Description :
Deloitte is looking for Analyst Trainee in Hyderabad.
Job Title: Analyst Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Improving operational performance by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes across security and risk management operations
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security controls
- Provide managed services programs through ITIL aligned processes and approach to sustain highly secure and available mission-critical systems and address software vulnerabilities
- Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network
- Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations
- Integrating business needs and technology solutions, including developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation
- Assisting forensic accountants in the detection and measurement of fraud or other violations
- Querying and mining large data sets to discover patterns and assessing through predictive modeling capabilities
- Assess clients’ controls effectiveness to ensure high degree of reliability of their external financial reporting, compliances to the regulations, and law of the land and in safeguarding their mission critical assets
Education and Skills :
- B.E./B.Tech – Branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, EEE, ECE, EIE and other/ ancillary Circuital branches
- Graduating year – 2024
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no standing backlog/arrears
- Student has not been assessed by Deloitte in the past six months
How To Apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here