Deloitte Off Campus Drive : Deloitte Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Deloitte :
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Job Description :
Non-Offer Activities Analyst: Are you a Talent professional who is looking forward to work in the HR Services area? Your daily routine will have you liaising with recruiters and candidates equally. The team works with a high level of accuracy, which is a primary expectation from you while handling the offer letter creation process. Work you will do You shall work in an environment where we deal a lot with data. You shall provide an outstanding candidate experience in helping our prospective resources with end-to-end solutions till they come onboard. You shall be responsible for some of the critical areas in recruiting:
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 4 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Support the Acquisition teams in application management, immigration initiation, prepayments, candidate signed documentation and onboarding activities.
- Partner closely with the recruiters and coordinators to understand the upcoming volumes for both campus and experienced hires to build strategies/timelines for smooth and effective onboarding.
- Strictly adhere to the process and timelines set for the recruiting/hiring process which includes—application management, immigration initiation, and candidate onboarding activities.
- Candidate status reporting with high quality and accuracy—mailbox management, analyze various reports for effective follow-up with the stakeholders on the key elements of the onboarding process.
- Coordinate with all the other team members internally and with other groups within Recruiting Services to drive for quality and SLAs on all deliverables. The team At Deloitte, our NOA team provides support to the lateral hiring across all functions of the US and US-India offices and work hand in hand with our Talent COE in managing end-to-end activities for a candidate from offer to onboarding. We provide outstanding experience to candidates making the firm, an organization of choice.
Education and Skills :
- Graduate in any stream with 0-4 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills—verbal and written
- Excellent reporting skills and knowledge of Microsoft Products such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word
- Experience of working on Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo, SAP, etc.)
- Excellent reporting skills involving MS Excel—high-end reporting Preferred •
How To Apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here