Deloitte Off Campus Drive : Deloitte Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Deloitte :
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Job Description :
As an Analyst, you will design, develop and maintain solutions built on varied technologies like Microsoft, ServiceNow, ERP, SAP HANA, Big Data and Analytics. You will support a team which provides high-quality solutions to the customers by following a streamlined system development methodology and IT Infrastructure systems. While you will have to acquaint yourself with various development tools, testing tools, system management tools, methodologies and processes, you will be aligned to one of the following roles:
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Designing, building, Unit Testing and documenting applications using Microsoft platform and other technologies including but not limited to C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint, SQL Server, Azure, ServiceNow, Siebel, PeopleSoft, SAP HANA, Hadoop, Data Stage, RPA and Business Intelligence. This list of technologies continues to evolve and grow
- Working with Senior Development Analysts, Architects, Delivery Managers and Business Analysts to clearly define and understand business requirements
- Recommending technological solutions/options when required on projects to achieve business objectives.
- Being an active participant in the Communities of Practice (CoP) and engage in sharing of leading practices and standards
Education and Skills :
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ M.C.A. (60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs)
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Suggest practical solutions and collaborate with the customer to implement the solutions
- Perform account coordination with the customer to build / improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement
- Seek information / ideas / establish relationship with customer to assess any future opportunities
- Define project standards, knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with functional SMEs
How To Apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here