General Electric Drive : General Electric hiring fresher for Intern Role for B.E, B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About General Electric :
GE rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
Job Description :
The intern works on technical evaluation projects in the next gen visualization platform software development teams.
Job Title: Intern
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility:
- As an intern, a desired candidate should be able to do software development of the assigned module with minimal support from the mentor
- Able to understand the problem definition and come up with alternatives to solve the problem
- Able to quickly learn the system and be able to apply the learning in his/her day2day activities.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related computer field.
- Good knowledge of Web Development , Java , Mobile
- Excellent debugging skills & problem solving skills
- Ability to code, test the assigned modules with limited supervision/mentorship – Excellent written, communication and inter-personal skills
How To Apply General Electric Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here