General Electric Drive : General Electric hiring fresher for Data Analyst Intern Role for B.E, B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About General Electric :
GE rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
Job Description :
Assisting for wing-to-wing execution of technical projects to deliver high quality outcomes to internal and/or external customers. This includes gathering and documenting requirements, building functional and technical specifications and overseeing build/test/deploy milestones to drive project delivery.
Job Title: Data Analyst Intern
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
- Interact with internal and/or external customers and product managers to understand customer needs and timelines
- Collaborate with development and operations teams. Support them with scope considerations and project requirements
- Demonstrate increasing understanding of project management
- Demonstrate superior knowledge of software development life cycles to collaborate with Build and Release teams
- Ensure that releases meet quality standards and functional requirements
How To Apply General Electric Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here