Google hiring for Software Engineering Andriod Role for Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About Google :
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
Job Description :
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : London
Experinence : Fresher
Role And Responsibilty:
- Research, create, and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects across the full-stack.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Completed projects or classes focused on data structures and algorithms.
- Experience programming in C++ and/or Java.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Android application development experience in C++, Java, and/or Kotlin.
- Experience in web applications, mobile applications, and multi-tiered systems.
- Ability to select and implement an algorithm, using appropriate data structures to efficiently solve a problem; interpreting algorithms and contributing ideas to their development.
- Effective object-oriented skills.
How To Apply Google Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Telegram Channel For Uk : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here