GreyOrange Off Campus Drive : GreyOrange off campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About GreyOrange :
GreyOrange is a global technology company unifying AI-driven software and mobile robotics to modernize order fulfillment and optimize warehouse operations in real time. The GreyOrange fulfillment platform is the only fully integrated software and robots solution that uses advanced fulfillment science to instantaneously evaluate order data and compose the best decisions in real time to efficiently orchestrate people, processes and robots. The result is a fast, agile and precisely tuned operation equipped to perpetually meet the what-when-where expectations of today’s retail consumer. At GreyOrange, our experts help organizations master fulfillment in the Age of Immediacy so they keep promises, capture more revenue, save money on fulfillment and improve the work experience for warehouse employees. GreyOrange is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia has core operations in the United States, Europe, India, and Japan.
Job Description :
GreyOrange is looking for a Software Engineer in Gurgaon.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon
Experinence : Fresher – 3 Years
- The candidate will be part of a team responsible for development of software which communicates with and controls a fleet of robots.
- He/She will be responsible for developing modules required to communicate with robots, peripheral devices and other software components using documented protocols. Basic understanding of network communication, message brokers and asynchronous message based API is expected.
- The job involves enhancement and devlopment of algorithms in domains of path planning, graph traversal and real time and resilient data exchange. The candidate is expected to have good experience in usage, implementation and measurement of computer algorithms.
- Candidate will be required to develop and enhance modules of a micro services based distributed application. Desirable technical skills are : Erlang or similar functional programming language, Mnesia and traditional relational database usage, efficient algorithms and data structure design, Linux, MacOS and shell scripts.
- Hands on experience with following technologies is desirable : Containers and Kubernetes, Cloud infrastructure usage, HTTP based API design, frontend application development, InfluxDB, Grafana or similar data visualization tools and Git based source code management.
- As part of the development team the candidate will share the resposibility of supporting software deployment and operations by analysing incidents, root cause identifications and live site support.
How To Apply GreyOrange Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here