HSBC Off Campus Drive : HSBC Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst Intern Role for Bachelors or Master’s Degree graduates and any passout graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About HSBC :
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Job Description :
The Interns will provide support to various business Analytics groups and the job involves data analysis, model and strategy development and implementation, reporting and data management. It forms the information basis for strategic planning by the senior management for businesses and enables effective decision making to satisfy business needs and requirements along with addressing unforeseen challenges.
Job Title : Analyst Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurugram, India
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Work as part of data science/operations/ analytics teams to help deliver exercises such as the stress tests/ advanced analytics PoC’s/ Cloud based data applications, statistical modelling as well as any additional ad hoc requests from senior management. This is across revenue & cost domain
- Setting up and use of Cloud platform & data for advanced analytics solutions – development & deployment of solutions across various finance verticals
- Support in developing analytical tools, models to provide insights into the bank’s performance for above use cases
- Help deliver POCs from various sub functions by providing subject matter knowledge in the relevant areas.
- Develop programs in Python / R/ BiqQuey/ SQL/ Visualisation tools to deliver above solutions
- Succinctly summarize approach and outcomes of analysis, including any key assumptions and/or limitations along with use of the main data systems related to above use cases.
- Extract data from the main data systems for use in analysis, and be involved in data preparation, management, and analysis.
- Be agile and continuously learn newer and efficient ways of solving problems
Education and skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from reputed University with specialism in computer science, engineering, Information Technology or other quantitative fields.
- Graduate/ Post-graduate degree with relevant field (Finance/Economics/Operation Research/Statistics/Mathematics/ B.Tech/ MBA/ Data Science)
- Certification courses in Data Science/Risk Management or similar areas will be added advantage
- Excellent coding skills in latest statistical packages/apps SAS/R/Python
- Term papers with demonstrated skills set in modelling, forecasting and optimization
- Excellent quantitative aptitude and hands-on proficiency with analytical tools such as Python, Qlik, Microsoft Power Automate, Tableau, SAS and R.
- Highly focused on project delivery, attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaborative, influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, open minded, flexible, pragmatic
- Good estimation and planning skills
- Ability to deal in a multi-stakeholder relationship in a complex environment
- Able to progress multiple tasks at the same time
- Enthusiastic, displaying energy, drive and stamina
- Willing to work with colleagues in other areas/ time zones where appropriate
- Prior experience in dealing with virtual business partners across the globe
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
How To Apply HSBC Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram: Click Here