Ivalua Off Campus Drive : Ivalua Off Campus hiring fresher for Operation Excellence Associate Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About Ivalua :
Recognized as a Leader by Gartner, Ivalua’s Source-to- Pay suite is leveraged by over 300 leading companies across the globe to manage over $500 Billion in direct and indirect spend. The platform’s combination of ease-of- use, depth, breadth and flexibility ensures high employee and supplier adoption, rapid time to value and the ability to meet unique or evolving requirements, evidenced by the industry’s leading 98%+ retention rate.
Job Description :
You will be part of the Professional Services Team whose mission is to successfully deliver our unique and configurable solution to customers and support our Partner community with high quality standards and strong commitment to excellence and efficiency. Our team is very hands-on with a strong mindset of problem solving while also having the ability to think of the implementation holistically and provide solutions that solve the customer’s long-term challenges.
Job Title : Operation Excellence Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Process excellence:
- Contributing to the design and implementation of new processes, tools, and frameworks to support the transformation agenda of our professional services.
- Providing analytical and research support to the Operation Excellence team as needed for audit or proactive analysis.
- Finding new ways to streamline our work and ensure that improvements are fully operationalised across regions.
- Enablement excellence:
- Creating visual decks documenting standard work documents, operational procedures, and other process guides for the professional services.
- Checking Professional Services content and documents for finding discrepancies and keeping them relevant and up to date with our process and/or product changes.
- Contracting services excellence:
- Assisting in drafting, reviewing and execution of corporate agreements and contracts.
- Coordinate with the professional services and customer support teams for closings of estimations and contract requests.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Communication or Business area
- Experience of 0-2 years in operations, marketing, learning or development
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and propose new ideas.
- Ability to tailor excellent presentations and have effective communications and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on knowledge of Google Suite
- Very strong communication skills and ability to interact with executives.
- You will also go through Ivalua’s certification process to learn the Product.
How To Apply Ivalua Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here