IBM Off Campus Drive : IBM Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Developer Intern Role for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech , MCA, M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
As an Intern, you will work with product engineering and development support team to develop and/or re-engineer complex algorithms to build predictive and recommendatory analytics.
Job Title: Intern
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Developing Business and Risk models using complex Mathematical, statistical and programming tools.
- Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution
- Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery
- Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC
Education and Skills :
- Knowledge on software development and web applications
- Knowledge in back-end development.
- Good understanding of database management and administration (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, HTML, JSON, REST API development.
- Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
How To Apply IBM Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here