IBM Off Campus Drive : IBM off campus hiring fresher for Hardware Developer Role for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
We are seeking highly motivated engineers with a BS, MS degree in Electronics / Computer Science Engineering to be part of EDA team. Join a great team of engineering professionals who are involved in development and testing of Timing flows used to design IBM’s high performance microprocessor chips. In this role, you will collaborate with EDA timing developers, circuit design leads and leadership team to develop innovative solutions to improve quality and turnaround time of Timing methodologies for high performance microprocessor blocks for IBM Power and Z mainframe servers
Job Title: Hardware Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 5 Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop timing methodologies for signoff timing and optimization timing for high performance microprocessor blocks.
- Develop flows and methodologies solutions with thorough focus on quality and turnaround time
- Work with cross functional agile teams to adapt and integrate innovations in process, flows and technologies to tools and flows.
- Bring in innovative solutions for high frequency design automation tools
- Team player, with good problem solving and communication skills and excellent scripting skills
Education and Skills :
- 0-5 years of experience in Server/ASIC timing flows
- Good understanding of Static Timing Analysis and Physical design flows
- Tcl/Perl, Python.
- Good to have C/C++ skills
- Coding Assessment
- Cognitive Ability Assessment.
- English Language Test.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply IBM Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here