IQVIA Off Campus Drive : IQVIA off campus hiring fresher for Associate Technical Project Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About IQVIA :
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise. IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ delivers powerful insights with speed and agility — enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients.
Job Description :
The main purpose of the role is to manage technical aspects of system builds working closely with the system design project manager.The role will be involved in study build process from kick off meeting to go live and build related activities during maintenance phase. The main responsibilities will be around UAT management, author and update specification documents (SRS, data transfer specs, report specs), initiate and coordinate implementation activities with technical operation groups and technical guidance and support of project management team members in build and maintenance.
Job Title : Associate Technical Project Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Education and Skills
- Good organization, interpersonal and communications (written and verbal) skills are essential including technical and business writing and editing.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, and business concepts to technical audiences.
- Strong customer service ethic with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Good problem solving/analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality results within appropriate timeline metrics.
- Strong software and computer skills including good working knowledge of MS office applications.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
How To Apply IQVIA Off Campus Drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here