KPMG Off Campus Drive : KPMG Off Campus hiring fresher for the Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About KPMG :
Set up in 2008, KPMG Global Services (KGS) India is a strategic global delivery organization that works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements. The KGS India journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of c.12,000, operating from four locations in India — Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune — providing a range of Audit, Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
Job Description :
ServiceNow Business Analyst assists the lead or works independently designing, developing and implementing IT, GRC, Cyber, Risk processes, conducting research and performing analysis required to build respective modules within ServiceNow Platform, captures business requirements in a form of agile stories, as well as testing configured functionalities end to end as soon as these have been developed.
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
- Partnering with business users to gather all requirements to formulate business specifications and translating those into business functionality.
- Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtaining sign-off from users on specifications.
- Assisting the technical team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the production of a business functionality requirements statement.
- Communicating the business directives, goals, and needs to the technical team and serving as business interface from the enterprise’s operational management team managing expectations and defining business satisfaction metrics.
- Designing and executing test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet ROI objectives.
- Understanding the long-term business objectives and suggesting strategies to meet those objectives; introducing innovation to business processes through technology if appropriate.
- Assisting the enterprise’s business operations staff in developing content or other materials; recommending enhancements and identifying new business requirements
Education and Skills :
- 0 to 2 years of experience in IRM, GRC, Cyber SecOps design, transition or operations processes
- Experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of IRM, SecOps modules of ServiceNow Platform
- Understanding Scrum Methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to priorities, self-starter able to work independently with minimum of supervision
- Prior BA experience with other GRC tools, platforms – Archer, MetricStream, Open Pages etc.
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders; such as clients and internal team members
- Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
- Decompose high-level information into details,
- Facilitation skills to assist gathering requirements in workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
- Use of industry recognized technologies in order to facilitate work environment
- Demonstrate experience in communicating across all levels of an organization, at the most senior levels
- Any BE/BTech, ME/MTech graduates are preferred.
How To Apply KPMG Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here