Lenovo Off Campus Drive : Lenovo Off Campus hiring fresher for Graduate Engineer Trainee Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Lenovo :
Lenovo is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation – to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world.
Job Description :
Lenovo is looking for a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Bangalore.
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility:
- Complete training programs specific to the respective area of specialization (Database/Network/Windows/Linux/Cyber Security Administration)
- Provide L1 level monitoring support and assistance in the administration of databases/networks/Windows/Linux/Cyber Security systems
- Monitor and respond to alerts and incidents according to defined procedures
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, such as backups, software updates, and patch installations
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective system performance and security
- Document and maintain accurate records of system configurations and changes
- Follow established operational processes and contribute to their improvement
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices relevant to the specific area of specialization
- Communicate effectively with team members and escalate issues when necessary
- Adhere to security protocols and compliance requirements
Education and Skills :
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in IT/CS/ECE or related field
- Experience: less than 1 year of relevant experience in the specific areas of Technology (Database/Network/Windows/Linux/Cyber Security Administration).
- Basic knowledge and understanding on network, compute, and cloud.
- Familiarity with basic administration tasks
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
How To Apply Lenovo Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here