Morgan Stanley Drive : Morgan Stanley hiring fresher for Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Morgan Stanley :
Morgan Stanley mobilizes capital to help governments, corporations, institutions and individuals around the world achieve their financial goals. For over 85 years, the firm’s reputation for using innovative thinking to solve complex problems has been well earned and rarely matched. A consistent industry leader throughout decades of dramatic change in modern finance, Morgan Stanley will continue to break new ground in advising, serving and providing new opportunities for its clients. Morgan Stanley is committed to maintaining the first-class service and high standard of excellence that have always defined the firm. At its foundation are five core values — putting clients first, doing the right thing, leading with exceptional ideas, committing to diversity and inclusion, and giving back — that guide its more than 60,000 employees in 1,200 offices across 42 countries.
Job Description :
We are looking for 0-2 years experienced Business Analyst to support the Projects in Capital Markets Domain. The candidate needs to be able to work with geographically dispersed groups across IT and Finance in a very dynamic, rapidly evolving and high pressure, high visibility
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Understanding of Capital Markets, Finance Reporting, COREP, Basel or Accounting
- Basic Understanding of different Asset Classes with particular emphasis on Derivatives.
- Familiar with IT Project Management and software development life cycle.
- Should support in improving the quality and timeliness of delivery and seek to constantly improve upon current state
- Junior Consulting/BA Exp in either of FP&A, Treasury, Product Control or Regulatory Reporting division with Top tier global Bank preferred
Eduaction and Skills :
- High proficiency in MS Excel, ability to analyse large datasets
- Understanding of Agile delivery desirable
- Knowledge of tools – JIRA, Rally, Alteryx desirable
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong co-ordination/ organisation skills, co-ordinating across the various teams involved in project delivery (IT, end users/SMEs, other stakeholders)
How To Apply Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here