Oracle Off Campus Drive : Oracle Off Campus hiring fresher for Account Support Role for Bachelor’s Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Oracle :
We’re a cloud technology company that provides organizations around the world with computing infrastructure and software to help them innovate, unlock efficiencies and become more effective. We also created the world’s first – and only – autonomous database to help organize and secure our customers’ data.
Job Description :
Provides administrative support for the accounting function including the areas of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions.
Job Title : Account Support
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Expense Auditing with a detailed understanding of T& E policies, day to day process, and operation.
- Should be able to grasp, learn auditing policies and changes (prior experience in expense auditing & compliance domain will be preferred)
- Should have good analytical skills, co-relating Expense policies, and procedures.
- Should be able to communicate the issue and or requirements for quick resolution of queries through written or verbal communications modes.
- Should be able to comprehend and coordinate with internal stakeholders for relevant task and activities during normal day to Day Expense operations
- Should be able to get involved in basic testing, UAT, and work closely with respective counterparts and Project leaders.
- Should be able to execute training and coaching to internal and external stakeholders,
Education and Skills :
- Needs to be fluent in Spanish and English with written and verbal communications with basic of Call handling and on-call resolution of queries
- B certification level in Spanish, added knowledge of Portuguese lauaguage will be advantage
- Must be a graduate in Finance Background
- Preference would be given to Candidates with T & E policies and Expense compliance background
- The Candidate should have at least 0-1 year of experience in Accounts Payable and or Expense auditing and operations
- Professional Skills: Self-driven with the ability to drive initiatives, Effective time management & prioritization of day-to-day activities.
- Soft Skills – ability to collaborate with other teams in S2S, including Local country, GPO, payments, Supplier Data Desk, and Customer Service Desk teams.
- Computer skills – (e.g. MS Office package – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be approachable and possess good analytical ability and a positive attitude.
- Typically, Graduate, or equivalent with 0-2 years’ experience.
- BA/BS degree in accounting or equivalent.
How To Apply Oracle Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here