OSI Systems Off Campus Drive : OSI Systems Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Development Intern Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E /M.Tech / MCA Graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About OSI Systems :
OSI Systems Inc. is a diversified global developer, manufacturer and seller of security and inspection products, medical devices, and optoelectronic-based components, as well as a provider of engineering and manufacturing services. The company has more than 30 years of experience in electronics engineering and manufacturing and employs over 3,000 people through offices and production facilities located in more than a dozen countries. Our singular focus is to help security experts, clinical professionals and high-tech developers solve real-world problems and issues.
Job Description :
Intern shall be responsible for developing the features and the tools for the product. He/she will also pariticipate in code quality improvement activities such as writing unit test cases using Junit framewok for Java code developed by team and fixing the static code analysis issues. He/She should be able to collaborate effectively with development team to write effective code and unit test cases to improve code coverage and detect defects early in the development cycle. He/She should be adhering to the schedules, standards and quality processes and procedures of the Organization.
Job Title : Software Development Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Understand the product functionalities and code in depth to develop new features and tools.
- Able to write positive, negative and edge conditions unit test cases using Junit framework
- Unit testing & debugging of production software
- Understanding of code coverage tools such as cobertura
- Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process.
- Good in usage of software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, Static Code Analyzer tools, Debugging tools
Education and Skills :
- BE/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in the disciplines of CSE or MCA degree or equivalent experience.
- Required 0 to 1 years of Software development experience using several of the skills and technologies mentioned below
How To Apply OSI System Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here