Pelican Off Campus Drive : Pelican Off Campus hiring fresher for Trainee Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc graduates and all batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Job Description :
The Developer will be part of a cross-functional Scrum team responsible for designing, developing, and testing diverse features of Airtel Paymnets Bank agile stream. Airtel values software engineers who are motivated, creative, passionate and positive. You must be comfortable working closely with others and have solid communication skills. Software engineers who learn quickly and have strong technical skills will thrive at Airtel. You must have considerable experience with object-oriented programming (using Java) and should be familiar with design patterns, data structures, database and other staples of practical software development
Job Title : Trainee Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Mumbai, India
Experience : Fresher – 3 years
Role and Responsibility:
- Understand Pelican product’s domain knowledge.
- Understand technical and functional aspects of Pelican products.
- Understand Pelican components and its implementation methodology.
- Work with technical and functional experts for implementing Pelican products.
- Working on Business implementation with industrial wide programming languages (e.g. Python, Java scripts etc.), UML tools and Pelican’s proprietary programming language for Business rule writing.
- Working on Technical implementation with various industry standard scripting languages, database programming languages and automation tools.
- Customer interactions and gathering client requirement and preparation of Integration and configuration documentation and define product configurations as per customer requirement.
- Implementing Pelican product at client environments, configure the system as per client’s environment.
- Working along with Product and platform team and implementing a viable and robust solution.
- Working with quality team for troubleshooting issues and ensuring the quality of product is not impacted.
- Identifying product enhancement opportunity.
- Participate in preparation of Product Demos and customer trainings.
- Provide Customer support for technical and functions issues.
Education and skills:
- Freshers or 1-3 years of experience in implementation of enterprise level system.
- B.Sc. / B.E./ B.Tech/BCA
- Should have experience in working on Windows and UNIX (Linux, AIX, SUN, etc.) operation system.
- Any programming language.
How To Apply Pelican off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here