PhonePe Off Campus Drive : PhonePe Off Campus hiring fresher for Advisor Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About PhonePe :
PhonePe is a mobile payments app that allows you to transfer money instantly to anyone, by using just their mobile number. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe & universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again.
Job Description :
We are looking for specialists for the Assisted Buying, Customer Experience team. As a specialist, your primary responsibility will entail solving problems that our customers encounter through the insurance purchase journey and you will continuously look for outstanding and exciting ways to improve their experience. In this role, you will provide support to ensure that customers are addressed about any queries for the insurance products & have seamless purchase experience. You will play a crucial role to understand the voice of the customer and help us by flagging key experience drivers for larger impact.
Job Title : Advisor
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Act with integrity & think customer-first in every interaction
- Handle basic PhonePe’s insurance and transaction related queries and convert queries into business.
- Ability to flex between phone & data channels
- Need to be attentive to customer needs and Suggest suitable products as per customer needs keeping customer experience in mind.
- Achieve month on month input and output matrix as assigned by the supervisors.
- Follow specified process guidelines to bring about resolution
- Build customer trust through their interaction
- Ability to meet hourly & daily productivity goals
- Leverage internal processes and resources to drive resolution
- Escalate appropriately taking support from relevant teams to resolve customer issues
- Recommend process improvements
- Engage & Educate customers so they’re able to leverage PhonePe to the fullest
Education and Skills:
- Have excellent written and verbal communications in English & Hindi
- 0 – 2 years of work experience in insurance advisory/sales roles
- Have good learnability
- Be an active listener and deal well with objection
- Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Graduation (10+2+3) is Mandatory
- Multilingual skills (spoken + written) in South Indian languages are preferred
- Comfortable in working in shift and roster as per requirement
How To Apply PhonePe Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here