PowerSchool Off Campus Drive : PowerSchool Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Cloud Ops Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / MCA and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About PowerSchool :
At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. From the back office to the classroom to the home, PowerSchool helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance and HR.
Job Description :
This is a great opportunity to become part of PowerSchool’s Cloud Operations Application deployment and decommission team. The Cloud Operations team works in a growing and fast-paced environment managing and supporting the cloud-based products and infrastructure for the nation’s leading education technology platform for K-12. The Cloud Operations team manages provisioning of cloud all hosted products for from hardware to software, operating systems to PowerSchool’s products. Cloud Operations manages applications utilized by over 10 million students in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment. The Cloud Operations team atmosphere is collaborative, adaptable and team based to meet the needs of an evolving technology and business model. Some travel is required.
Job Title : Associate Cloud Ops Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Must be willing and able to work shift rotation schedule including night and weekend shifts.
- Problem solving skills and ability to Troubleshoot and resolve application, instance, and/or tickets.
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills to interact with internal customers and partners via phone, chat and email.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, who can collaborate within Cloud Operations and across other functional groups.
- Understand and continuously recommend improvements to Cloud Operations processes, documentation, and tools
Education and Skills :
- 0-1 years of experience as an application support engineer in a cloud-hosted environment
- 0-1 years of experience providing customer application and technology support.
- Strong working knowledge of Unix/Linux, Windows.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS).
- Proficiency in essential programming languages, with the ability to script and code using modern languages.
- Knowledge of database technologies (MYSQL, MS SQL, and Oracle) a plus.
- Managing service requests based on priority and track requests to completion with quality and in a timely manner.
- Having worked on ticketing tools like SalesForce, Jira, etc., used to track and manage service requests.
- Experience in RPA development or Power Automate is a plus.
How To Apply PowerSchool Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here