Tata Communications Off Campus Drive : Tata Communications off campus hiring fresher for Software Development Role for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, BCA graduates and any batch graduates also eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Tata Communications :
Tata Communications is a digital ecosystem enabler that powers today’s fast-growing digital economy. We enable the digital transformation of enterprises globally, including 300 of the Fortune 500. We carry around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants. We have been a part of the rich heritage of the internet in India. Over the last 25 years, enterprise-enabled services have been essential to the adoption of digital services in the country. Connectivity is an essential fabric of sustenance for the economy. We are committed to enabling Industry leaders in this New World of Communications™, with our unique promise of delivering secure connected digital experiences.
Job Description :
Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.). Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
Job Title : Software Development
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune, India
Experinence : Fresher – 4 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
Education and Skills :
- Experience: 0-4 years experience
- Education: Engineer or BCA
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
How To Apply Tata Communications Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here