Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive : TataTechnologies off campus hiring fresher for Graduate Engineer Trainee Role for B.E / B. Tech graduates and 2022 / 203 batch graduates also eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Tata Technologies :
We’re a global product engineering and digital services company focused on fulfilling our mission of helping the world drive, fly, build, and farm by enabling our customers to realize better products and deliver better experiences. We’re the strategic engineering partner businesses turn to when they aspire to be better. Manufacturing companies rely on us to enable them to conceptualize, develop and realize better products that are safer, cleaner, and improve the quality of life for all the stakeholders, helping us achieve our vision of #EngineeringABetterWorld.
Job Description :
Tata Technologies is looking Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
Location: PAN India
- Details For CS/IT:
- Have knowledge of programming languages, program design and development procedures
- Have the ability to design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Be keen to cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- Have an innovative approach, learnability excellent problem-solving skills, effective articulation, and should be a genuine team player
- Believe in continuous learning and should be flexible to work on any phase of SDLC
- Details For Mechanical:
- Create detailed engineering designs, drawings, and specifications for mechanical systems and components. Perform stress analysis, simulations, and calculations to ensure structural integrity and functionality.
- Build prototypes of mechanical systems and conduct comprehensive testing to validate design performance and functionality. Analyze test results and make necessary adjustments to improve designs.
- Identify appropriate materials for specific applications, taking into consideration factors such as cost, strength, and durability. Collaborate with suppliers and procurement teams to source materials.
Education and Skills :
- For CS/IT :
- BE/B.Tech – CS/IT – 2023 or 2022 Batch
- 60% throughout academics with no backlog, only 1 year preparation gap is allowed
- Candidate should have a UG qualification
- Minimum School Marks: Class XII Marks: 60% and Class X Marks: 60% Diploma 60%
- For Mechanical:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficiency in CAD software (e.g., SolidWorks, AutoCAD) and simulation tools
- Strong knowledge of mechanical design principles, materials science, and manufacturing processes.
How To Apply Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here