Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive : Tata Communications off campus hiring fresher for GET Mechanical Role for B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering graduates and 2021 / 2022 batch graduates also eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Tata Technologies :
Tata Technologies is a global engineering and product development digital services company focused on fulfilling its mission of helping the world drive, fly, build and farm by enabling manufacturing clients across the automotive, industrial machinery and aerospace verticals to realize better products and drive efficiencies in their businesses, leading to the development of products which are better for the end customer, environment and society at large.
Job Description :
This position is responsible for creation of CATIA CAD geometry and Drawings in support of various chassis projects. You will have responsibility for:
Job Title : GET Mechanical
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune, India
Experience : Fresher – 6 Months
Role and Responsibility :
- Very highly skilled to Carry out 3D modelling, 2D drawings, assembly in Catia-V5 (Module – Surfacing, assembly, drafting, kinematics, DMU etc.)
- Good knowledge of GD&T
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes like casting, forging, sheet metal.
- DMU management, integrating vehicle systems & project coordination.
- Reviewing existing benchmarking data and obtaining new data as required.
- Responsible for CAD sign-off, BOM creation/ management.
- Conduct/ participate regular design reviews and escalate issues.
- Verification of the detail designs for prototype building.
- Utilizes technical skills and design experience to plan, organize and lead.
- Co-ordinate design activities.
- Ensure quality of the CAD design, drawings & speed of delivery.
- Workout modularisation & standardisation proposals.
- Technical documentation & design change analysis.
Education and Skills :
- Knowledge / Experience: 0 to 6 months(More than 6 months Exp is not allowed)
- Extensive experience in using CATIA V5
- Good all round design skills which must include past experience of working on at least one of aggregates like – frame, steering, suspension, brakes, fuel system, exhaust etc.
- Team Centre Engineering (TCE)/PLM
- Engineering knowledge of defined component(s) / system(s) design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- 2021/2022 Passout Batch Only
- Excellent communications skills, demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels,
- PC Literacy: Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc
- BE/B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
How To Apply Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here