Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive : TataTechnologies off campus hiring fresher for Mechanical Creo Skilled Engineers Role for B.E / B. Tech graduates and any batch graduates also eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Tata Technologies :
We’re a global product engineering and digital services company focused on fulfilling our mission of helping the world drive, fly, build, and farm by enabling our customers to realize better products and deliver better experiences. We’re the strategic engineering partner businesses turn to when they aspire to be better. Manufacturing companies rely on us to enable them to conceptualize, develop and realize better products that are safer, cleaner, and improve the quality of life for all the stakeholders, helping us achieve our vision of #EngineeringABetterWorld.
Job Description :
Tata Technologies is looking Mechanical Creo Skilled Engineers.
Job Title : Mechanical Creo Skilled Engineers
Job Type : Full Time
Location : PAN India
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Good knowledge of GD&T
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes like casting, forging, sheet metal.
- DMU management, integrating vehicle systems & project coordination with various
- Conceptualise & detailed design, benchmarking of chassis frame, suspension, brake,
steering systems to meet cost, weight & functional targets
- Reviewing existing benchmarking data and obtaining new data as required.
- Responsible for CAD sign-off, BOM creation/ management, requirement compliance.
- Conduct/ participate regular design reviews and escalate issues requiring help to
- Verification of the detail designs for prototype building.
- Utilizes technical skills and design experience to plan, organize and lead.
- Co-ordinate design activities.
- Ensure quality of the CAD design, drawings & speed of delivery.
- Workout modularisation & standardisation proposals.
- Technical documentation & design change analysis.
Education and Skills :
- GETs should from Machine design / structural design / automobile discipline
- GETs should from Automobile / Mechanical Engineering with any Specialization
- GETs should have basic knowledge of FEM/FEA
- Extensive experience in using CATIA V5
- Good all round design skills which must include past experience of working on at least one of aggregates like – frame, steering, suspension, brakes, fuel system, exhaust etc.
- Team Centre Engineering (TCE)/PLM
How To Apply Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here