Teradata Off Campus Drive : Teradata Off Campus hiring fresher for Customer Technical Support Specialist Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MSC Graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Teradata :
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, solving data challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today — making your data easier to consume everywhere, with no added risk.
Job Description :
The Technical Support Specialists works in a fast-paced, demanding technical customer support center environment that requires timely solutions to complex technical problems, often of a critical nature to the customer. As a technical support specialist for Teradata’s Base Support team, you will perform troubleshooting activities, escalate problems to the appropriate party(s), and assist in communicating the solution to the customer. You will develop and maintain a working knowledge of current hardware, software, firmware, processes, and tools. You are required to have both strong technical and interpersonal skills. The work environment requires 24×7 coverage which is achieved via follow the sub-Model, on-call rotations, and extended hours, as needed, to accommodate customer needs. This position will also be supporting international customers in Japan for after hours and the ability to be proficient in English is a plus
Job Title : Customer Technical Support Specialist
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Accept and respond to incoming calls and emails.
- Provide Initial problem triage and clarify problem definition
- Search knowledge bases for known solutions to known problems
- Identification and management of duplicate incidents
- Extract logs, dumps, error files from customer systems
- Prepare and transmit source upgrade files
- Provide remote support to on-site resources
- Isolates standard problems
- Log problem resolution and support knowledge creation
- Coordinates activities associated with product/service resolution issues
- Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
- Coordinate with customers and end-users to implement solutions.
- Track, monitor and maintain incident progress.
- Work set schedules including weekends and holidays in support of 24X7 coverage
Education and Skills :
- Effective oral and written communications skills in Japanese and English language.
- Read, write and speak Japanese Language – JLPT N3 and above
- 0-2 years of Technical Support related experience.
- Basic Database and Operating System knowledge
- Experience in Help Desk/Customer service position is a plus
How To Apply Teradata Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here