Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive : Thermo Fisher Off Campus hiring fresher for Intern for B.E/B.Tech graduates and all batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Thermo Fisher :
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $30 billion and approximately 80,000 employees globally. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
Job Description :
The Software Engineer performs all aspects of Software Development including programming, unit testing, and integration testing.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 2 years
Role and Responsibility :
- Work with Senior Embedded / Hardware Engineers in Developing and implementing Instrument control software builds.
- Assist the Senior developers in Tech Documentation, Hardware testing Debugging etc.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Electronics & communication Engineering, Embedded Engineering Final year Students who are about to complete the course also can apply.
- Skills to programming C, C++, Data Structures.
- Microprocessors, OS Concepts etc.
- Logical thinking.
- Good and clear communication in English.
- Strong passion to make career in coding.
How To Apply Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here