Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive : Thomson Reuters Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Content Specialist Role for Bachelor’s / Master’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Thomson Reuters :
Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of business information services. Our products include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting, trade and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news service, Reuters.
Job Description :
Thomson Reuters is looking for Associate Content Specialist in Hyderabad.
Job Title : Associate Content Specialist
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- The primary focus at this level is training, requiring extensive supervision.
- Production/Editorial/Support: Has a general understanding of legal system and some knowledge of an efficient production/support workflow process. Performs duties such as analyzing, keying, converting, coding, copyreading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, or validation of data. Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Product/Process Knowledge: Works regularly on various systems, software, databases and applications to deliver quality products. Responsible for accuracy and completeness of work product, including competence in scheduling and administrative systems as well as computer file management. All work will be checked until competent process knowledge is developed
- Interpersonal/Team Skills: Works successfully in a team environment and understands various roles of team members. Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the performance management process (e.g. peer reviews, self-evaluation).
Education and Skills :
- 0 – Less then 12 Months Experience
- Familiarity of legal terminology and court, legislative, and regulatory levels are desirable.
- Previous publishing experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal English and communication skills, including composition/grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Strong learning agility. Able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to increasingly complex and changing work.
- Technical aptitude for computer applications and systems such as word processing and file management applications.
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused while dealing with multiple assignments and tasks.
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving on an individualized level and within the context of a team environment. Normal office hours and environments.
- Normal office hours and environments, extensive reading and exposure to personal computers, extra hours may be required to meet deadlines. Ability to work with team members, contacts from other teams, departments, virtual and off site teams/vendors or sourcing partners effectively
- Education / Certifications (Specific degrees and/or certifications required or preferred): Any Graduate
How To Apply Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here