Tibco Off Campus Drive : Tibco off campus hiring fresher for Associate Support Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Tibco :
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Job Description :
The Global Support organization at TIBCO provides technical Product Support services to our customers. As a member of this world wide team, you will help debug and solve problems that may arise during the implementation of complex solutions by external and internal customers using our products.
Job Title: Associate Support Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Pune
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Provide phone/email/webex consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop good communication skills (phone/email) to provide excellent support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab. Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalates Service Requests (SRs) to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles. Learns from escalated Service Requests and avoids repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer. Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that the support engineer is working on.
- Create KnowledgeBase articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
- May need to work in early morning shift (4:30 am – 1:30 pm IST) or General shift or EMEA shift (12:30 pm – 9:30 pm IST) or Night Shift (9:00 PM – 6:00 AM IST) or US Shift (3:00 PM – 12:00 am IST) on a rotation basis.
Education and Qualification :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-1 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies: J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analysing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer orientated attitude
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
- Ability to work in an international multi site environment
- Nice to have (any of these):
- Java certification/Database certification.
- TIBCO product knowledge
- Knowledge / experience of Cloud technology e.g. AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of application security/Web services security.
How To Apply Tibco Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here