Yahoo Off Campus Drive : Yahoo Off Campus hiring for Site Reliability Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any passout batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Yahoo :
Yahoo is a global media and tech company that connects people to their passions. We reach nearly 900M people around the world, bringing them closer to what they love—from finance and sports, to shopping, gaming and news—with the trusted products, content and tech that fuel their day. For partners, we provide a full-stack platform for businesses to amplify growth and drive more meaningful connections across advertising, search and media.
Job Description :
We are looking to expand our SRE team with experienced engineers seeking an opportunity to develop their careers in a company undergoing one of the largest technology transformations ever. We are looking for individuals who value collaboration, have solid communication skills, and have a passion for creating quality solutions to support our products.
Job Title : Site Reliability Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : India (Remote)
Experience : Entry level
Role and Responsibility :
- Monitor, detect, and troubleshoot issues of varying complexity and at scale.
- Manage system builds, configuration, patches, and upgrades.
- Collaborate with other service, network, and facilities teams.
- Apply creative and practical solutions to resolve non-routine problems.
- Develop and apply tools to automate deployment, administration, and monitoring.
- Apply experience about system methodologies, designs, and troubleshooting techniques.
- The ideal candidates should have a range of computer science skills, be results-oriented, driven, and possess a demonstrable sense of ownership.
- We are currently staffing for all shifts, including days, swing, nights, and some weekend coverage. For this role, we are 100% Work From Home, with very minimal travel expected.
Education and Skills :
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field; or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with Linux and Operating System principles.
- Experience with container-based solutions like Docker.
- Experience with cloud services and best practices.
- Experience with at least one system language, such as C, C++, Go, or Rust.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, application security, monitoring, and storage.
- Ability to empathize with non-technical audiences and engineers whose area of interest or experience lies outside SRE and Infrastructure.
How To Apply Yahoo Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here