Zoho Off Campus Drive : Zoho off campus hiring fresher for Technical Support Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Zoho :
Zoho Corporation is the software company in chennai .Zoho was born name is AdvenNet.Inc in 1996. Zoho own other brands ManageEngine and WebNMS. Zoho provide beautifully smart software and ideas to help you grow your business. Zoho family is expanding with over 60 million users worldwide, Zoho’s 45+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs – letting you focus only on your business. Zoho introduce new CRM solution, built and priced specifically for small business and micro businesses. ManageEngine ,the IT Management division of zoho corporation more than 3 million IT users worldwide. WebNMS , the IoT software division of zoho is provider of an enterprise IoT software solution.
Job Description :
Zoho is looking for Technical Support Engineer
Job Title : Technical Support Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Deliver voice, email, and chat-based technical support.
- Conduct online demos and customer trainings.
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Respond to RFI requests and timely follow-up with contacts.
- Provide POC to leads.
- Deliver accurate and timely solutions to customers.
- Willingness to work night shifts.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Having 6 months or more experience in a client-facing role.
- Proficient in offering phone-based support toUSA or UK customers.
- Flexible to work night shifts, and relocate.
- Keen to learn new technologies.
How To Apply Zoho Off Campus Drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here