Altair Off Campus Drive: Altair Off Campus hiring fresher for Software QA Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Altair :
Business is complex. But in complexity, there is opportunity for innovative solutions. Our comprehensive, open-architecture solutions for data analytics & AI, computer-aided engineering, and high-performance computing (HPC), enable design and optimization for high performance, innovative, and sustainable products and processes in an increasingly connected world.
Job Description :
Altair seeks Software QA Engineers to validate desktop applications and enterprise web applications designed and developed using the latest cutting-edge technologies. Our platform leverages the latest and greatest in web components, K8s containerization, CI/CD, and agile development practices. The QA team works closely with Product Owners, Developers, and Development Operations to keep new code moving through the software development lifecycle efficiently, and with a keen eye for quality. Also, our QA team is constantly testing the latest and greatest in modern technologies in the ML Ops, data analytics, and data science industry.
Job Title : Software QA Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Work closely with the Program Management team to create a Validation / Testing Strategy for the product suite
- Create/Review detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases
- Run test suites, analyze test results, and track software testing metrics. Implement the right metrics, prepare, and present test reports
- Report bugs by providing adequate steps needed to reproduce and identify a potential root cause (search the log files, use QA/Dev tools, etc)
- Manage automation framework, take ownership of design and development of web UI, web service API test automation scripts & organize test suites
- Collaborate, communicate well across the QA team, and work with the cross-functional teams to solve issues, and move initiatives forward (Dev, DevOps, PM, Doc)
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) & triage bugs
- Drive implementation and adoption of highly automated product certification testing integrated into our CI/CD processes
- Understanding customer use cases, diving deep into software development and developing QA approaches to measure confidence in the product
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related course
- 0 – 3 years of software QA testing
- Good understanding of QA software testing
- Knowledge of any coding language such as C#, Java, and Python
- Knowledge of any automation framework such as Selenium, Katalon, BDD, etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated, and a strong team player
How To Apply Altair Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here