Altair Off Campus Drive: Altair Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Development Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Altair :
Business is complex. But in complexity, there is opportunity for innovative solutions. Our comprehensive, open-architecture solutions for data analytics & AI, computer-aided engineering, and high-performance computing (HPC), enable design and optimization for high performance, innovative, and sustainable products and processes in an increasingly connected world.
Job Description :
Software Development Engineer – Linux and C Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own. Job Summary: Make a big impact as part of a global team of HPC experts to optimize the world’s largest computers solving problems that really matter. Altair’s PBS Works™ suite operates between the most demanding applications (e.g., weather prediction, computational fluid dynamics, structural optimization) and the most powerful computers – scheduling the right job at the right time on the right resources – making the computing infrastructure reliable, efficient, scalable, and agile.
Job Title : Software Development Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and intelligent software engineer who can translate the business need into highly scalable, maintainable software solutions.
- This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in a visible, close-knit team working on a worldwide product. Build sophisticated technology for the PBS Professional product based on customer-driven requirements (aka “design solutions”).
- Write and shepherd designs through the entire software development process, from requirements and use cases to shipping product (aka “write code”). Apply best practices in software engineering, delivering projects on time, on budget, and with excellent quality.
Education and Skills :
- Qualification : B.E / B.Tech
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills Proficiency in the C programming language. Python experience desired.
- Excellent communication and people skills; excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer science background with systems-level knowledge (e.g., networking, operating systems, file systems, clustering, high availability). Software skills required: C, Linux, Python and Design Patterns
How To Apply Altair Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here