Amazon Off Campus Drive : Amazon Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Development Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
We are looking for software engineers with 0-1 years of solid Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems. They will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems. These engineers will provide the technical leadership to the team, drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering excellence.
Job Title : Software Development Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher – 1 Years
Education and Skills :
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 0-1 years of software development experience in Java
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Firm understanding of software development principles
- Programming in one or more object-oriented languages like Java/Python/C#/Ruby/Objective C/C++
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees in the company in both technical and non-technical roles
- Ability to architect new end-to-end customer experiences that bring experience innovations to mobile audiences.
- Ability to deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed.
- Ability to mentor team members to promote engineering excellence.
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-1 years of software development
- Experience developing high quality, large scale consumer applications
- Experience developing hybrid native/HTML mobile applications
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here