AON Off Campus Drive : AON Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst Role for graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About AON :
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance. We employ the strongest team of professionals in the industry, who have access to the widest breadth and depth of research, platforms, and services in more locations and for more industry segments than any other human capital firm. Our singular focus is on our clients: We deliver distinctive value, top-rated customer service, and measurable business impact.
Job Description :
Assist consultants and other stakeholders for US Health and Benefits domain, delivering RFP/Renewal reports to the Clients. Working on the internal client data base tool to update policy information related to US health and benefit plans. Providing clients with market insights and a measure of how their benefit programs compare to the competition. Delivering reports based on various parameters i.e. premium, claims & Loss ratios
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Configuring and testing Aon’s proprietary Pension Administration System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements. Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure/load tables/parameters in the System as defined by analysis/mapping.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA. This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming logic, systems configuration, and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
Education and Skills :
- Freshers or a candidate with an experience of 0 – 6 months in Pensions/Benefits.
- Applies basic relational database concepts (e.g., table relationships, keys)
- Writes basic SQL queries
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Troubleshoots basic system defects and errors
- Interprets and understands typical client requirements documentation
How To Apply AON Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here