AON Off Campus Drive : AON Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst Role for graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About AON :
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance. We employ the strongest team of professionals in the industry, who have access to the widest breadth and depth of research, platforms, and services in more locations and for more industry segments than any other human capital firm. Our singular focus is on our clients: We deliver distinctive value, top-rated customer service, and measurable business impact.
Job Description :
Assist consultants and other stakeholders for US Health and Benefits domain, delivering RFP/Renewal reports to the Clients. Working on the internal client data base tool to update policy information related to US health and benefit plans. Providing clients with market insights and a measure of how their benefit programs compare to the competition. Delivering reports based on various parameters i.e. premium, claims & Loss ratios
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Project execution in-line with SLA requirements, timelines and quality standards while ensuring high level of internal & external client satisfaction
- Review plan and proposal documents to create plan designs in the Greater Insight System
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery at defined productivity levels
- Execute issue /query resolution and ensure proper documentation & follow-up
- Identify, share and support operational improvements
- Collaborates with peers at Aon to understand methodologies and follow the process
Education and Skills :
- Basic Knowledge of MS Excel text functions ,math functions, statistical functions (AVERAGE, COUNT), logical functions (IF, OR) and lookups
- Should be well versed with basic tool functionalities for creating, editing and formatting presentation
- Business communication skills (email and conference calls) and fluent with English language. Should be able to coherently and confidently communicate thoughts and
- ideas verbally, and in writing
- Should be flexible, keen on taking initiatives, accountable and have a collaborative approach with fellow colleagues
- Self-Driven & analytical bend of Mind , Problem Solving Skills
- Basic Knowledge of Excel with commonly used functions (LEFT, LEN), math functions (SUM, PRODUCT), statistical functions (AVERAGE, COUNT), logical functions (IF, OR) and lookups
- Should be well versed with basic tool functionalities for creating, editing and formatting PowerPoint presentation
How To Apply AON Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here