Bentley Off Campus Drive: Bentley Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Technical Writer Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Bentley :
Bentley Systems is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins.
Job Description :
Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to become a valued member of our successful team as an Associate Technical Writer. This position is part of our Technical Writing team located in our Pune office. We offer a challenging, friendly, and supportive environment, the opportunity to work with an international team and to learn and grow as an individual.
Job Title : Associate Technical Writer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experinence : Fresher – 2 years
Role and Responsibility :
- Primary job responsibility will be to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of Bentley’s reality and Spatial Modeling products.
- Experience with Technical Writing for engineering software applications (e.g. CAD, BIM, GIS)
- An understanding of geospatial applications, photogrammetry and laser scanning is preferred
- Ability to author, edit and maintain product help and other documentation to show product users how a product works
- Ability to understand the needs of audience that will be reading the technical content for using the product
- Ability to write clearly and concise in the English language
- Ability to show ideas graphically
- Ability to work with Product Management team and subject matter experts to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with DITA/XML based structured technical authoring application and content management system is preferred
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline, Technical Communication, Content Design, Computer Information Science, or equivalent is preferred.
- Very Good English.
- 0-2 years of experience in Technical writing would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of GIS software, MicroStation and 3D modeling solutions including photogrammetry and laser scanning is an asset.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
How To Apply Bentley Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here