Bentley Off Campus Drive: Bentley Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Operations Administrator Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Bentley :
Bentley Systems is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins.
Job Description :
Are you ready to start a new journey with a team of energized professionals advancing and connecting the world’s infrastructure? Bentley is looking for you! We are looking for an Software Engineer (Automation Development), reporting directly to the Manager, Software Development. This is a full-time role expected to work 40 hours per week, based in our Pune office.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experinence : Fresher – 2 years
Role and Responsibility :
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Will work on development of the Windows based Application.
- Will be involved in design, implementation of the new features.
- Will be involved in Code Coverage of Automation and Guiding Development + QA Team in increasing Code Coverage.
- Will be involved in fixing defects and Improving the Applications.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
Education and Skills :
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Automation Tools Development.
- Extensive programming skills C++, C#, OOPS.
- Knowledge of WPF, Telerik.
- Good debugging skills.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Memory Management.
- Knowledge of UML Diagrams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies.
- Understanding of different Code Coverage Tools.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
How To Apply Bentley Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here