Bosch Off Campus Drive : Bosch off campus hiring fresher for Software Development Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MS graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Bosch :
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 395,000 associates worldwide (as of April 22nd, 2021). The company generated sales of 71.5 billion euros in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
Job Description :
Bosch is looking for software development in bangalore.
Job Title: Software Development
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bengaluru
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Embedded Software development – Low level Driver development based on a multicore Controller.
- Refer architecture of Firmware and reference application software based on AUTOSAR for high-performance computing platforms for embedded automotive applications
- Requirements engineering: Analyse Software and System Requirements inline with AUTOSAR Spec
- AUTOSAR component integration and RTE Configurations
- Participation in customer meetings in requirement clarification and support discussions about the low level driver configuration and software development
- Derive Verification and Validation criteria for Requirements
- Impact Evaluation of provided software change-requests on the safety-concept.
- Responsible to design and develop Low level Embedded Software based on a multicore Controller in accordance with AUTOSAR specifications
- Configure base Software components in accordance with customer specific requirement and validate the same according to process library
- Support in task estimations, technical reviews, technical clarifications, problem analysis discussions ( on need basis)
Education and Skills :
- BE / B.Tech /ME/MS in ECE
- Good experience in Embedded software domain with work exposure to Low-level drivers software Development, Validation, Debugging & Troubleshooting
- Experience in multicore processor based architecture, AUTOSAR hand-on development.
- Expert knowledge of Embedded C
- Good knowledge of Microcontrollers & Multi-core architecture
- Good exposure of Functional Safety in AUTOSAR
- Experience in Real Time Operating System, digital/analog hardware debugging
- Communication protocols & memory architecture in AUTOSAR environment
- Thorough understanding of ASPICE guidelines and its implementation details in the overall Software Development Life Cycle
- Actively participate in Knowledge management initiatives within the team / group / department
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills and Should be a quick learner
How To Apply Bosch Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here