Dassault System Off Campus Drive : Dassault System off campus hiring fresher for Manual & Automation QA Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Dassault Systems :
Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. ENOVIA, BIOVIA, DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA, CATIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail Healthcare & other various industries today. #3ds
Job Description :
We are looking for a motivated software engineer who will work in the Technologies division at Dassault Systemes. You will develop solutions for improving 3D technologies in our various products. You will need the ability to solve tough problems that require innovative solutions. This position is based in Pune, India.
Job Title : Manual & Automation QA
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Ensure that the content delivered on each version meets DS Quality standards by defining scenarios and their associated indicators.
- Share Quality statuses and participate in the resulting GO / NO GO deployment decisions.
- Manage workloads and priorities to ensure that development team deliveries meet DS Quality criteria.
- Monitor delivery plans against Quality objectives and manage changes and exposure.
- Specification review, Test Design, Test planning and execution and enrichment
- Test automation (using programming/scripting) on PC, Mobile and Tablets (iOS/Android),
- Non-regression Tests execution and software defects reporting and fix validation
- Test environments preparation including AR/VR, Tablets (iOS/Android), High Performance Distributed Computing Cluster, Linux test bed preparation, MacOS test bed preparation, SLi and Driver certification test bed.
- Test results & status reporting.
Education and Skills :
- The tests will be cross-platform: Windows, Linux, Mobile (iOS and Android);
- Cloud and/or On-Premise environment, Native OS installed (Offline) or Web (Online).
- Bachelor’s degree in the Engineering
- Deep interest in Software testing and Quality.
- Experience of Manual testing, Test Automation with Scripting
- Experience with one or more Visualization tools like 3DS Max, Photoshop, 3D Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Blender, VRay, Cinema 4D , CATIA Live Rendering, Solidworks Visualize.
- 0-1 year experience.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling, Visual effects, Lighting, Texturing, Materials, etc
- Very good interpersonal skills in an international context and a good ability to work with remote teams;
How To Apply Dassault Systems Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here