Danfoss Off Campus Drive : Danfoss Off Campus hiring fresher for Engineer Role for Master Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Danfoss :
Danfoss engineers advanced technologies that enable us to build a better, smarter, and more efficient tomorrow. In the world’s growing cities, we ensure the supply of fresh food and optimal comfort in our homes and offices, while meeting the need for energy-efficient infrastructure, connected systems, and integrated renewable energy.
Job Description :
We have an immediate opportunity for a Engineer- Sustainability to join us at our diverse team. The Engineer- Sustainability will be responsible for leading Design-For-Environment activities in PROLaunch environment, conducting environment impact assessments (e.g. Screening LCA using eco-design tools) and manage product stewardship activities for the hydraulics portfolio.
Job Title : Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher or 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Understand customer requirements and communicate them to other Danfoss teams, and act as the liaison for program activities as appropriate.
- Support Design-For-Environment(DfE) activities for new product introduction (NPI) projects
- Support hydraulics portfolio risk assessment and handle multiple customer product stewardship requests (RoHS, REACH, IMDS, SCIP, CP65 etc.).
- Conducting environment impact assessments (e.g. Screening/detailed LCAs).
- Work with Lead Engineer to prepare guidance for the reduction and elimination of high-impact materials.
- Manage technical aspects of projects including DfE Specifications and implementation
- Champions continuous process improvements to support the Eaton hydraulics business.
- Interact with key customers/stakeholders in understanding current & upcoming sustainability trends and their relevance to our products.
- Monitors progress and achievements on projects. Provide regular reports on development and support activities
Education and Skills :
- Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Bio-Tech/Electrical-Electronics engineering with a focus on energy efficiency and eco-design. Alternatively, degree in science (e.g., chemical, environmental, physics etc.)
- Masters with 0-2 years in LCA, eco-design or Sustainability Domain
- ACLCA certified professional or BEE and ISO 14044
- Experience in working with Global LCA network, sustainable/eco-label certification schemes and EPD associations with proven track record in Sustainability Rep
- Advance MS Excel, VBA or good knowledge of programming skills/machine learning tools like Python
- Exceptionally strong technical knowledge in the field of eco-design/sustainability/product stewardship
- Knowledge of regional and country product-related eco-design/product stewardship requirements
- Experience in leading projects with multiple stakeholders in matrix organization and strong project management experience is required
- Ability/Readiness to work on multi-domain projects
How To Apply Danfoss Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here