Dell off campus Drive : Dell off campus hiring fresher for Test Engineer for engineer graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About Dell :
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Job Description :
This role is based in Bangalore but will service and lead efforts all across the globe. This includes but not limited to test case design, execution, defect tracking, automation scripting for the functional, system, and user level of testing across Dell Client Software products.
Job Title : Test Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore, Remote
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility:
- Creating test cases for new or existing software and solutions products for better tests coverage
- Submit, reviews and tracks defects accurately, exploring root cause, and verifying resolved issues
- Develop, test, and maintaining automation scripts and existing Dell Client platforms in Dell/ODM validation facilities world-wide.
- Develops multiple automation scripts with different frameworks & technologies – Agile In-sprint testing
- Clearly communicate development status, issues with local and global teams.
- Implementing standard SW test strategies and approaches for new SW applications
Education and Skills :
- Requires knowledge on software testing and automation tools/scripting along with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a computer related field (B.E./B.Tech. – CSE/ECE)
- 0 to 2 year’s experience on client software testing and related category
- Good exposure with Python programming language and knowledge on C#, API’s Testing
- Understanding of Windows and UI applications Automation
- Experience with Test case design and execution, Test and Defect management tools
- Familiarised with Agile project delivery model and test/defect life cycle
- Good knowledge of industry software test and development methodologies and tools
- Good understanding of PC architecture as well as Windows OS internals
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, written and verbal communications skills
How To Apply Dell Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here